Make DIY garden bunting
Plant said garden
- Finish reading a “If You Find This Letter” by Hannah Brencher
Use my potted herbs in my cooking. Mmm…fresh herbs!
- Try at least 6 new hair styles (one, …)
Stain our deck
- Learn The Last Goodbye on piano
- It’s summer! Make a fruit salad with cinnamon chips (probably minus sugar substitute butter for coconut oil)
Eat on the deck, often.
Prepare pictures for my next round of Project Life printing (yup still haven’t finished this)
- Be more consistent with blogging
- Buy these beauties?
- Sew this curtain for the kitchen window (only had the fabric/ribbons sitting around for, ya know, 2 months)
Go see Avenger II (!!)
- Draw one of these (my chalkboard wall needs a little love)
Be in my dear friends wedding
- Take as many walks as possible
Hair needs a little refresh: cut long layers following my fav tutorial
- Finish reading “All the Money in the World” by Laura Vanderkam
- Finish reading “Steal Like an Artist” by Austin Kleon
Continue testing out the cocovit coconut oil
Be barefoot. Often.
- Go to the gym 2+ per week (starting small, y’all, but I’m trying)
- Read a manual/figure out my Lomography camera
Refresh my hair by cutting some long layers
- Try a variation of these no-bake breakfast bars
- Prepare pictures for my next round of Project Life printing
- Print said pictures
Plan out/buy some plants that would work for garden gaps
Go on a picnic
- Take kitties out on walks
- Journal every other night (this used to come easy…)